Monday 21 October 2013

Cold england and running in it

It getting cold now here in England. I have recently moved to England because of their free benefits and national health care (lol). And i must say this being my first winter here in England it isn't half cold. When i used to live in my home country (costa) I could go out for a run every morning and cold was not something i even thought existed.... Now England has gotta be the coldest place on earth..maybe colder than the north pole who knows... but in all seriousness i just cannot physically get myself up in the mornings and go running because it is just so cold i just want to lye in bed all day where it is nice and warm. When i do go outside and run i have to wear so many clothes it is unbelievable when running! (NOW DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE RAIN WHEN IT ISN'T COLD).

No comments:

Post a Comment